Last Modified June 27, 2017
iChief Cheeba collects information on its users in various ways, such as, by your voluntary submissions, participation in services provided via the Site and Services, and through cookie and other tracking technology. iChief Cheeba collects the following information:
"Personal Information" refers to information that tells iChief Cheeba specifically who you are, such as your name, phone number, email, postal address, and possibly information relating to certain support or customer service issues. The Company needs this information to provide the Services.
Submission of Reviews and Rating
The Company collects information that you voluntarily provide as part of the Site and Services, including messages, reviews, and ratings you submit through the Site and Services, ("User Generated Content"). iChief Cheeba may, in its sole discretion, share your User Generated Content with others. If you do not want certain information shared with others, you should not submit User Generated Content, or should not submit User Generated Content that contains information or Personal Information you do not want shared in this manner. Once you have submitted User Generated Content, the Company reserves the right to publish it in any medium to others.
The Company may collect general, non-personal, statistical information about the use of the Site and Services, such as how many visitors visit a specific page on the Site, how long they stay on that page, and which hyperlinks, if any, they click on. This information represents a generic overview of the Company’s users, including their collective viewing habits, and allows the Company and other third-parties to modify information based on user traffic and behavior. The Company collects this information through the use of technologies such as 'cookies' and web beacons, which are discussed in greater detail below. The Company collects this information in order to help enhance the Site and Services to make for a better visitor experience.
The Company may use the services of third-parties to collect and use anonymous information about your visits to and interactions with the website through the use of technologies such as cookies to personalize advertisements for goods and services.
Other Tracking Technologies
Tracking technologies may record information such as Internet domain and host names; protocol (IP) addresses; browser software and operating system types; clickstream patterns; the MAC address or other technical information from your mobile device; location information through GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or similar technologies; and dates and times that the Site and Services are accessed. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web. Web servers, the computers that 'serve up' web pages, automatically identify your computer by its IP address. The Site and Services may also use technology called "tracer tags". These may also be referred to as "Pixels", "Clear GIFs" or "Web Beacons". This technology allows the Company to understand which pages you visit on the Site and other ways you interact with the Site and Services. These tracer tags are used to help the Company to optimize and tailor its Site and Services for you and other users of its Site and Services. They Company may link the information it records using tracking technologies to Personal Information it collects.
Use of Information
The information iChief Cheeba collects is used in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to:
- use for internal review;
- to improve the Site and Services;
- to optimize third-party offers of services;
- to verify the legitimacy of ratings;
- to notify you about updates to the Site and Services;
- to let you know about services that you may be interested in;
- to get reviews and ratings;
- for the Company’s marketing purposes;
- to provide services, including personalized or enhanced services, requested by you;
- internal business analysis or other business purposes consistent with the Company’s mission; and
- to carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent.
Disclosures and Transfers of Information
The Company does not disclose Personal Information to third-parties, except when one or more of the following conditions is true:
- The Company has your permission to make the disclosure;
- The disclosure is necessary for the purpose for which the personal information was obtained;
- The disclosure is permitted by relevant law;
- The Personal Information to be disclosed is otherwise publicly available in accordance with the applicable law;
- The disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or other disposition of all or part of the Company’s business or assets;
- The disclosure is for the Company’s own marketing purposes, or, with your authorization, for the marketing purposes of third-parties;
- The disclosure is combined with information collected from other companies and used to improve and personalize services, content, and advertising from the Company or third-parties;
- The party to whom the disclosure is made controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with iChief Cheeba;
- The disclosure is, in the Company’s sole discretion, necessary for the establishment or maintenance of legal claims or legal compliance, to satisfy any law, regulation, subpoena or government request, or in connection with litigation;
- The disclosure is to outside businesses to perform certain services for the Company, such as maintaining the Site and Services, mailing lists, and providing marketing assistance and data analysis ("Administrative Service Providers"), including Administrative Service Providers outside the country or jurisdiction in which you reside.
The Company may also disclose aggregate visitor data in response to a government request.
Choice: Accessing Your Information and Opt-in/Opt-out Requests
You can ask iChief Cheeba whether it is maintaining personal information about you. In order to provide you with access to any information the Company has about you; how your information is being used; to update, correct, or delete your information, or opt-out of the collection and use of certain information by sending an email to info@iChiefCheeba.com or by writing to the Company at: 4386 Hazel Ave., B, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410. Please specify the nature and scope of your request. If you choose to delete your information or opt-out of the collection and use of your information, you understand that certain services may no longer be available to you. Please state in your correspondence the details of your request. The Company may require proof of your identity before it can provide you with the requested information. The Company allows you to challenge the data that it holds about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data erased, rectified, amended, or completed. Approved requests will be processed within thirty (30) days of the date on which the Company receives the request.
Data Security, Integrity, and Access
The Personal Information you provide and the Company collects is stored within databases that the Company controls directly. As iChief Cheeba deems appropriate and as required by the applicable law, it uses security measures appropriate for the sensitivity of the Personal Information and consistent with industry standards, including physical, organizational and technological protections, such as firewalls, to protect your Personal Information. The Company also uses industry standard encryption technology to protect password information. However, since no security system is impenetrable, iChief Cheeba cannot guarantee the security of its databases, nor can it guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to the Company over the Internet.
Personal Information may only be accessed by persons within the Company’s organization, its third-party service providers who require such access to provide you with the Services indicated above, or any other party that you have provided the Company with authorization to share such information with.
The Company retains Personal Information that it collects only as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or to otherwise meet any legal requirements.
iChief Cheeba shall assign you a user ID and a password as part of your participation and access to the Site and Services. Your user ID and password may only be used by you, and you may not share your user ID and password with anyone else. You are solely responsible for maintaining and protecting the confidentiality of your user ID and password. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your user ID and password.
Third Party Websites and Links
Please note that you may have cookies placed on your computer by third-party websites that refer you to their Site. Although iChief Cheeba does not share your Personal Information with these third-party websites unless you have authorized the Company to do so, they may be able to link certain non-personally identifiable information the Company transfers to them with Personal Information they previously collected from you. Please review the privacy policies of each website you visit to better understand their privacy practices. In addition, iChief Cheeba would like to inform you that anytime you click on links (including advertising banners), which take you to third-party websites, you will be subject to the third-parties' privacy policies. While the Company supports the protection of its customer's privacy on the Internet, ICHIEF CHEEBA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTIONS OF THIRD-PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION TO ACTIONS RELATING TO THE USE AND/OR DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BY THIRD-PARTIES.
How to Contact iChief Cheeba
4386 Hazel Ave., B
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410